Information we collect
We are committed to being transparent about the personal information we collect from you and the reasons why we need it. When you access our website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically including the IP address of Your mobile device.
While accessing our website, we may request that you provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. It includes:
- Phone number
This information is solely used to respond to your inquiry and provide you with the best possible service. Any other information you choose to provide is at your discretion.
How we use your information
The information we collect is used in a variety of ways, which include:
1. Providing, operating, and maintaining our website
2. Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website
3. Understanding and analyzing how you use our website
4. Developing new products, services, features, and functionality
5. Communicating with you directly or through our partners for customer service, updates, and other website-related information
6. Finding and preventing fraud
Rest assured that we take your privacy seriously and will only use your information for these purposes with your consent or as permitted by law.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We utilize cookies and similar tracking technologies on our website to track activity and store certain information. These tracking technologies may include beacons, tags, and scripts, which help us improve and analyze our service. Some of the specific technologies we use may include:
2. Web Beacons: Some parts of our service and emails may contain small electronic files, also known as web beacons, clear gifs, pixel tags, or single-pixel gifs. These allow us to track and count users who have visited certain pages or opened an email, as well as gather related website statistics, such as recording the popularity of a particular section or verifying system and server integrity.
We are committed to protecting children while they use the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to participate in and monitor their children’s online activities.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you suspect that your child has provided us with such information, we urge you to contact us immediately, and we will take all necessary steps to promptly remove such information from our records.